This morning (02014.03.10) I’ve read postings having the following titles.
- Sniffing out cancer with electronic noses — BBC.com
- It’s time to build a bionic brain for smarter research — TheConversation.com
- Bioprinting: Building living tissue with a 3D printer is becoming a new business, but making whole organs for transplant remains elusive — Economist.com
- The rechargeable revolution: A better battery — Nature.com
- Folding@home simulates activation of key cancer protein, could lead to novel drug design — Phys.org
- SXSW Cognitive Cooking: Belgian Bacon Pudding — IBM on YouTube.com
The future is rapidly approaching, yet from a sociopolitical perspective it seems as though we can’t escape the 20th century.